Community Dialysis Units
North Shore Community Dialysis Unit
144 West 15th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7M 1R5
Public Wi-FI Access
Public Wi-Fi is available at North Shore Community Dialysis Unit. Patients, their families, and visitors can access basic Wi-Fi, best for internet browsing and email, for free.
To connect to public Wi-Fi, please complete the following steps on your Wi-Fi-enabled device:
- Navigate to your device’s Wi-Fi settings
- Select the “Public-WiFi” network
- Open your internet browser
- Select your preferred service
Note that for the best browsing experience please be sure to use Internet Explorer version 9 or higher, Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox internet browsers.
Need technical assistance or have billing/payment questions?
Please call Datavalet Customer Service at 1-844-940-5123 for assistance. This number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please note that Community Dialysis Unit staff will not be able to help with issues related to Wi-Fi access and billing.
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units