Patient Virtual Healthcare Tech Support Desk
INTRODUCING THE PATIENT VIRTUAL HEALTHCARE TECH SUPPORT DESK FOR VIRTUAL VISITS (FORMERLY THE CITIZEN SUPPORT HELP DESK)
To assist our patients with virtual visits, we now have a Patient Virtual Healthcare Tech Support (PVHTS) desk. The PVHTS desk was created to offer telephone support for patients using the Zoom for Healthcare or BC Virtual Visit platform for their Virtual Health Visits (VHV). For example, installing or accessing the Virtual Health Visit tool, setting up the camera and microphone, or testing the connection.
We encourage everyone to call the PVHTS before their scheduled visit to perform a test call! This will help ensure that on the day of the visit, everything is set up and ready to go.
Telephone: 1-844-442-4433 (toll-free)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Care providers who are needing technical support, please contact the PHC service desk at 604-806-9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Virtual Health Visits? Please contact: email@example.com.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- Staff Discounts
- Virtual Health
- Health Care Providers
- Virtual Health Stories
- External Health Care Professionals