St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather

Who is Eligible?

Contact the health unit nearest you.

Eligibility and access into subsidized assisted living units is arranged through Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH).  Please note that you  cannot access these units by contacting Providence Health Care staff directly.  If you are interested, please contact the health unit nearest you and ask to speak to a VCH case manager. If you do not have a case manager you may contact the Central Intake for Home and Community Services at 604-263-7377, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. or visit Assisted Living ( for more information.