Program Administrative Assistant
Providence Health Care’s Long Term Care program is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our clinical leadership.
What you will do:
You will assist the program with various administrative functions including:
- Using computer software programs (such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) to produce confidential correspondence and other communications.
- Processing and disseminating information including medical-legal, labour relations, and disciplinary correspondence.
- Assisting with various priority projects for the program.
- High school diploma, completion of a business related program.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of recent related experience.
- You enjoy building relationships across various levels in an organization and are eager to take on challenges.
Driven by compassion and social justice, we are at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation. Our organization, Providence Health Care, is a proud winner of three prestigious awards:
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
- 2021 BC’s Top Employers
- 2021 Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
What we offer:
- The salary range for this role is $42,392 - $55,640 per year, depending on experience.
- A comprehensive health benefit package, including dental, vision, and life coverage.
- An orientation session and comprehensive onboarding to all new hires.
- A chance to grow professionally and personally, as part of a supportive team driven by innovation and the desire to address the future health needs of patients, families and our communities.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent. If your experience is close to the qualifications listed here, please still consider applying.
Providence Health Care is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for all employees. We strongly believe in an environment where everyone feels valued and respected, which is reflected in our motto “how you want to be treated.” We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, and encourage applications from underrepresented communities, including (but not limited to) BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+, immigrants, and people with disabilities.
We acknowledge that Providence Health Care & the new St. Paul’s Hospital site is located on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the x?m?θkw?y??m (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and S?l?ílw?ta?/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
Providence Health Care is seeking to recruit a dedicated NP for a unique role that will work within several areas (geriatric medicine, geriatric psychiatry, and internal medicine) assisting our geriatric patients.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project