- Reporting to the Operations Leader and working under the clinical direction of the Professional Practice Leader, Physiotherapy, plans, organizes and implements patient/resident care programs to prevent or alleviate movement dysfunction, maintain and improve patient/resident’s potential to function.
- Responsible for all clinical aspects of assigned caseload as they relate to Physiotherapy practice within the Mission, Vision and Values of Providence Health Care.
- Consults with members of the health care team regarding patient response to treatment and goals and long term care plans.
- Baccalaureate degree in Physiotherapy, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC. Membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association preferred.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
St. Paul’s Emergency Department specializes in complex and multiple diagnosis, surgery and medicine cases including but not limited to neurology/stroke management, gastroenterology, respiratory, renal, cardiovascular, and mental health/substance use patients.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project