New Grad Physiotherapist
We create a culture where every person can learn, grow, imagine and bring forward new ideas. Providence Health Care has an extraordinary track record of research and discovery — an enterprise that we plan to scale up and bring to every corner of Providence. We are hiring new graduates Physiotherapists to join our team across PHC! We offer team based care, mentorship programs, paid vacation, medical and dental benefits, in addition to a great work-life balance.
- Reporting to the Operations Leader and working under the clinical direction of the Professional Practice Leader, Physiotherapy, plans, organizes and implements patient/resident care programs to prevent or alleviate movement dysfunction, maintain and improve patient/resident’s potential to function.
- Responsible for all clinical aspects of assigned caseload as they relate to Physiotherapy practice within the Mission, Vision and Values of Providence Health Care.
- Consults with members of the health care team regarding patient response to treatment and goals and long term care plans.
- Baccalaureate degree in Physiotherapy, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC. Membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association preferred.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
Passionate about knowledge mobilization? Skilled at transforming data into compelling narratives? Want to join a fun team invested in social justice and substance use care in British Columbia?…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project